Thinking About Severing Your Property?
If you are considering severance of your property in Calvin, it is likely that you have many questions such as:
- Is my property suitable for severance?
- What is the minimum acreage required for severance?
- How and where do I file an application?
- How much will it cost?
- What do I need to include with the Consent application?
- Will I need a survey?
- How long does the total process take?
- Is there a chance that my application will be denied?
East Nipissing Planning Board
The East Nipissing Planning Board is the body that handles all planning issues jointly for:
- The Municipality of Calvin
- The Township of Papineau-Cameron
- The Municipality of Mattawan
Address all questions and applications related to Planning directly to:
Joanne Montreuil, Secretary-Treasurer, 705-825-2523, East.Nipissing.Planning.Board@gmail.com
Address all questions related to Zoning to:
Chief Building Official, Shane Conrad, at 705-218-0899 Mon-Tues and Thurs-Fri. Shane is in the office on Wednesdays only when you can reach him by calling the Municipal Office on at 705-825-2523. You can also reach Shane by email at Building@calvintownship.ca . Booking an appointment with Shane to see him in person on any Wednesday is advisable.