Living and working near pipelines.
This brochure contains important safety information for those who live and work near pipelines. This includes information about:
- What you can do to ensure safety around pipelines
- How to recognize a pipeline in your area
- Recognizing the signs of a pipeline leak
- What kind of activities are permitted on a pipeline right-of-way
- How TC Energy works to ensure the safety of pipelines
To help you understand the role you play in contributing to pipeline safety, we ask that you review the information provided. If you would like more information, have questions or to request additional copies of this brochure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-458-6715.
Please keep this brochure for future reference in case of an emergency.