Adoption Notice of Official Plan
East Nipissing Official Plan Part 1
Thinking About Severing Your Property?
If you are considering severance of your property in Calvin, it is likely that you have many questions such as:
- Is my property suitable for severance?
- What is the minimum acreage required for severance?
- How and where do I file an application?
- How much will it cost?
- What do I need to include with the Consent application?
- Will I need a survey?
- How long does the total process take?
- Is there a chance that my application will be denied?
East Nipissing Planning Board
The East Nipissing Planning Board is the body that handles all planning issues jointly for:
- The Municipality of Calvin
- The Township of Papineau-Cameron
- The Municipality of Mattawan
All questions can be directed to:
- Donna Maitland, Clerk Tempore, 705-744-2700 ext. 202, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanne Montreuil, Secretary-Treasurer, 705-825-2523, East.Nipissing.Planning.Board@gmail.com