“The Official Plan has been adopted, but must not be used to make decisions on development, since the Plan has not as yet been approved by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing. The Plan is posted for information purposes only.”
Thinking About Severing Your Property?
If you are considering severance of your property in Calvin, it is likely that you have many questions such as:
- Is my property suitable for severance?
- What is the minimum acreage required for severance?
- How and where do I file an application?
- How much will it cost?
- What do I need to include with the Consent application?
- Will I need a survey?
- How long does the total process take?
- Is there a chance that my application will be denied?
East Nipissing Planning Board
The East Nipissing Planning Board is the body that handles all planning issues jointly for:
- The Municipality of Calvin
- The Township of Papineau-Cameron
- The Municipality of Mattawan
All questions can be directed to: