You should be receiving your 2023 Interim Tax Bill in the mail in the coming days. If you have questions about your tax bill, our office is open Monday to Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Our staff will be happy to help you. Please be patient with us so we can help everyone in a timely manner.
Payment options are as follows:
• In person at our office using cash or cheque (sorry no debit/credit cards)
• NEW – Tax Installment Direct Withdrawal – Please call the office to obtain the proper form to fill out and return
• By mail (cheque or money order)
• Canadian customers may use the following bill payment remittance services at participating financial institutions (eg Caisse Populaire/Desjardins, Scotiabank, CIBC or Credit Union): automated banking machine (ABM), or over the counter, or online, or telephone
- Pre-authorized Payment Form can be downloaded and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be patient with our staff as we process payments in a timely manner. Thank you